Thursday, June 25, 2009

Texts in Roman Times Something New

:*
Yummi.
My kisses taste better than chocolates.
They taste like rainbows.
More colors together to create black.
So white that we are the only channels people will see on tv.
We don’t tell lies through vision.
We vision the lies people tell to break us.
We don’t break up, we make up.
Color the pale that makes us ghost.
Makes us leave each other.
Soon as I get back we’ll never leave each other.
We are martyrs without the pain.
We gain range to change when rain stains.
We cry through the sky because we rely on the pride we hold inside.
I abide in your home because mi casa es tu casa
I will be home soon.
My kisses taste like starburst.
A burst of passion.
Starting on the lips lingering down to the soul.
You feel it inside, intense like my love.
Sending you into dreams.
Dreams of us together.
Kissing one another.
My kisses combined with yours causes electricity.
I spark you as you touch me.
Eager, we seem to connect.
Never letting go.
Finally our hearts are whole.
No separation, isolation.
We cling in desperation.
Never knew our love was so breath taking.
Accomplished at last.
We stand together, stronger than before.
Willing to last forever.
My love, your love.
Separate no more. We are lovers till the end.
The end it better be, or you will feel the wrath of wil ol’ me.
You drive me to live.
Or else I’d go off course.
You give me a heart that actually drives to live.
She is my broken heart because she recreated it.
She made it whole.
Creating a new cycle that was delightful.
Inside glow, she makes me shine.
Makes me rhyme when I can.
Can me for days of destruction.
Then when I’m needed I’ll be ready.
And all you have to do is open me.
You open me.
I am the flowers.
I want you to count them so petals petal faster and faster.
Until I become dizzy of your image.
Your image is all I want to dream of.
I dream of goodnight moon wondering how sunshine is going to wake up.
I wish I could see you, see you I wish.
To be together till there is no more I wish.
I wish to be yours.
To inspire you more until your words are my words.
We are words.
We create stories just to remake fables and make them true.
We are true.
Wasn’t supposed to fall for you like this.
So quick, so deep.
In love I believe.
My feelings so strong.
Connection, unbreakable.
How can you make me feel so beautiful?
Just by kissing my lips.
Sweet kisses of love that last for eternity.
Even when we pull away.
Longing for one more just to get through the night.
Heart beating so swiftly.
Blood flowing elsewhere; your brain isn’t functioning.
Your mind is on me.
The things we can do if you just relax.
I’ll take us there, you just enjoy.
Entries of pleasure.
The words just roll off my tongue.
The actions from your fingertips.
Exploring every inch.
Uncontrolled movements.
Biting of the lip, eyes closed as we reach the next level.
You make me. You make me.
See you create the person I am.
The person I want to be.
The you I want to be with.
You make me.
You make me and if you break me you’ll find a piece of you inside.
You make me.
He is…my relaxation; temptation.
To give him my all, my heart.
Overflow of love.
He is…caring; deserving of everything I have to offer, and more.
My better is better than your all.
My all rocks his socks.
He is…protection; from destruction of my heart.
The keeper of my love.
Where my soul goes to rest.
He is…a must have; what I lust for, in mind and body.
Stimulating my muscles.
The way my mind thinks.
He is…what I can’t let go of.
Refuse to.
He is mine, my heart, my soul.
The connection that shall not be broken.
The love that can’t be tainted.
He is to me what I am to him.
A completion to life.

2 comments: