Thursday, June 25, 2009

Donald Trump

Hello, My name is Jose Robinson. I am a 19 year old Detroit resident.

I am writing to you on behalf of myself and my BestFriend Eboni Moore, who is also a 19 year old Detroit resident. My BestFriend and I will be hosting picnics and we are extending an invitation and we hope you can make it.

We have realized the loss of the legendary Michael Jackson. In that, we have thought that if he was invited to our picnics the world could still have him a little longer on this beautiful Earth. We know you may think this is farfetched but we believe in that idea truly and dearly. Thus, we would like to meet you and be in your presense before anything happens to any of us. Life is too short and we want to grasp on to as much as possible.

We believe you are a wonderful person and we're sure if you are in attendance you would enjoy life so much more. We would appreciate it if you took time out to read this and respond.Our Picnics will be located on Belle Isle in Detroit. The date is to be whenever you set it, as we know you are busy. All we wish to have is an hour, or two, to just talk and enjoy what others oversee; good company. In that, I want to end by saying thank you (if you took the time to read this) and that we can't wait to see you at the Picnic. We will be expecting you.

You can reach us at:

jrobinson09@cityyear.org
ebonirmoore@gmail.com

Yours in Peace,
Jose Robinson
Eboni Moore

1 comment: