Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finding the Junky Man

Today I met a friend, with a linky body, a jawhead and his daddy's name was Shaq. He was pretty smart but not good looking. His old friends were always tigers. But now he's so happy that he has us as a friend. He makes no one want to be around him because he beats everyone in Basketball. He makes them feel bad because they're not tall. And most people say he might be more than 8 feet tall. That's like a house or an apartment. He is really tall and can touch the rim easily. His name is Jimmy. He is 19 years old. He is taller than this man named Jose. He has a familiar voice that I know. And I think I know who he is. He looks like a person I used to always see at the beach every summer. Afterwards, I don't see him anymore but I always hear his voice. His voice sounds like a raspy dog or cranking a car. That man is Patrick. (Made by J.W. who is a student of mine. Proud to have had the time to talk with him today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment