Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Intelligent Kids

I realize that kids are geniuses. Yes, they are intelligent. They have so much imagination, charisma and potential. At a young age, they are able to create things and imagine like there's no tomorrow. As you grow older you tend to lose that imagination due to the reality that is brought upon by "growing up". You must become "mature" and understand the level of ignorance must not grow, or so we are taught. We're also taught to never judge. Yet, in this society we judge by the sense one holds through conversation and intelligence, through either interaction or a piece of paper. If you look around you'll find that the students I talk to will amaze you. They know not what reality can stop them from doing. So they dream BIG...and I still do. I know it's a possibility to do anything in this world. So I stay 10 years old instead of being 19. ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment