Thursday, July 9, 2009

well

hi, im new to this place
i'll take my shoes off so i wont
walk all over it
ill take good care and make sure
that it stays in one piece
thanks for loaning me your heart
ill take care of it


i was bored lol sorry


hello, im new to this home
i thought i might stop by and help you pay rent
seems like you have cats
i love cats
maybe we can share
just like you can share your heart
if you want to, you can check my last apartments,
if you wish
all my payments were on time
it was just that they didn't like my garden
the roses were too pure and too red for them
maybe you can help me trim them
and keep them healthy

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the earlier post??

    :)
    thank you.
    i think i feel comfortable already.

    you hunger? I cookeded (Mom did).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you write that.??
    I thought that it was someone else.
    You have an alterego.??
    Lol.

    It said. . .dang I forgets.
    haha.
    I`ll remember. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It said:

    "I was bored lol sorry"
    Lol.

    Es Em Ach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did write that.
    You ain't know?
    Umm...I think??? lol (Jose - David)

    Really? So why Es Em Ach???
    Huh...I confrused.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait I don't even know why it say Lyrical Hero. (I know I added O.O to be able to add to this but I posted more to your post...so that's weird.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait..who wrote the first part?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOl.
    Es Em Ach = SMH.

    You didn`t write the first part.??
    Who is LyricalHero.???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on I know that...gosh.
    I understand that but why Es Em Ach? Dir

    No, O.O wrote the first part. I added him to the Blog. Hope that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Figured That Out By Myself.!
    HA.


    Dirh**

    ReplyDelete