Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Somehow being tied down always adds more responsibility and another life to worry about.

Yet, not being tied down but knowing titles will come soon makes different events just that different. If you hang out with other people I've never met it scares me. I might lose you but at the same time, I can say I don't really care. I can always move on with life alone. Sometimes there is just not enough time to make up my mind.

Somehow being tied down sometimes feels as good as the heavens.

But sometimes its just something that I don't even want to go through.

5 comments:

  1. I Know This.

    Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don`t.??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well "Damned" Seems Like Too Strong Of A Word. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...either way its a lose-lose for me huh?
    And I think you're being a lil GREEN with that word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man.
    Green.?

    I Have The Same Feelings.
    Hmph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ok...I was confrused then. Oops...My bizzad.

    ReplyDelete