Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Seems Like Streetlights Glowing Happen To Be Like Moments Passing"

It happened by accident.
Didn`t mean for it to happen.
I didn`t ask for the passion,
For the intensity when you look at me.
I don`t want it.
But I need it.
They say we get those we need not who we want,
So I guess I have to take it.
I guess I have to breathe in it,
Learn it, get comfortable.
But I`m scared.

There, I said it.

That doesn`t make it any easier though.
I don` t feel any lighter.
If anything it`s weighing me down even more.
Why did destiny have to choose me?
Let me stop fronting!
I`m glad it chose me.
Otherwise I`d be ignorant to the passion,
The intensity in your eyes.
The lack of gravity there is when I`m with you.
I wouldn`t understand the concept behind Soulmate.
You could be mine, someday.
But until then, I`ll give you time.

There, I said it.

Time to regroup and grow.
So you can be your best.
It`ll also give me time,
To accomplish what I need to.
Time is the only thing that stands between.
It occupies the space between the moment I let you go to let you grow
And the moment I can rest in our security.
You`re more than worth the wait.

There, I said it.

I`ll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment