Thursday, July 9, 2009

My open ears & arms sometime seem to be met with nothingness.
I know we should give & expect nothing in return, but I sometimes experience a sour feeling.
I guess it can be described as me being green.

All I can do is be grateful that there is One greater than all of us whom I can give my burdens to.

Yep, I`ve gone from green to grateful in a moments notice.

--E
"Ungreen"

Sometimes I close my arms so I can hold on to space and time. But instead all I can hug is emptiness that's supposed to be a presence. And I can't wonder when its going to be filled.

But I am grateful that I have the CHANCE to still be able to hold on to something, when there are those who only hold on to their other hand six feet under.

Yep, I`ve [also] gone from green to grateful in a moments notice.

--J
"UnGreen"

2 comments:

  1. Ungreenererness.
    Woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo.!!

    ReplyDelete