Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Such a loving heart surrounded by a wall of hatred. Passion corrupted by anger. A gentle soul forced into a dark hole. This is what lies within." - E.

Sometimes I stop myself in the middle of life and think...
Why am I MAD?

I burn red inside like the core of the earth.
And I have a Sun that burns so my days are always bright.
And I have the Moon that keeps me company so I can write at night.
And I have the Planets that keep me in the right direction.
And I have this thing I call a Volcano when I can't take anymore of this thing I call...

I can't say it out loud or the people that are asleep will awaken and realize the true things that lie within...I'm burning...let me breath so I can get some air...Oh wait, won't that keep the fire burning...

5 comments:

  1. I`d Text You To Ask What Is Going On, But If You Check The Previous Post Of Mine. . .My Phone Battery DEPARTED. : (
    I Hope You Get Peace Of Mine Soon Enough.

    ILY BF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did check and I found it funny that you put it on here lol. Such an Eboni move. :)

    Its just something I have in my mind. I'm always angry at something...that is all. It is something that is continuous and not just a moment thing. It's not a problem that just happened its a battle between seeing evil and not being able to do anything about it (ever in life).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. . .When I Get The Car We Driving.
    I Know The Perfect Place.
    Hold On A Little While Longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Coincidence?

    Listening to "Hanging By A Moment" - Lifehouse.
    The Title corresponds to that (not the song).

    ReplyDelete