Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Saving, SuperMan

Have you ever wanted to save someone? Just help them out cause you saw them hurt. Well, yesterday, (yes, I'm a day late), I wanted to help somebody out. She's real pretty and it just seems like she's been going through a lot. I'd like to help her out but I know I can't. Anyways, I wrote this song yesterday. I hope one day you'll find someone. . .

I wish I could be your superman / but I know you're tired of people trying / so I'll leave it up to you / my hand is at your reach / just know when to grab on / cause I don't want to see you fall / let's spring up / and bring summer on your smile / I just want you to be happy /

I see you sitting, chillin’ /

With a gleam in your eyes /

Diamonds in disguise /

I know you wanna cry/

How do I know? /

Cause I rely on my senses /

To show me you’re tense and /

I want you to relax /

Subtract the last guy /

Let go of past tries /

You might just find /

True lines need no trust /

Since lust is lost /

In the history of misery /

Life’s a mystery /

I wish I could be your superman / but I know you're tired of people trying / so I'll leave it up to you / my hand is at your reach / just know when to grab on / cause I don't want to see you fall / let's spring up / and bring summer on your smile / I just want you to be happy /

I remember the day I met you /

You had a set dude /

But it became a set fuel /

With feuds to fuse hate /

You replaced love with weight /

Time to unwind and let free /

Release the tension you mentioned /

To your friends about a future /

One never ending mutual /

But arguments absent /

Of the love once made

You’re stuck on what’s to fade /

But that comes with trade /

A new face of faith so great /

I wish I could be your superman / but I know you're tired of people trying / so I'll leave it up to you / my hand is at your reach / just know when to grab on / cause I don't want to see you fall / let's spring up / and bring summer on your smile / I just want you to be happy /

Trials do come by /

but I wanna see you fly /

see you lie on the clouds /

relaxed, so sound /

nothing profound, just calm /

stand on my palms /

reach for the God /

love with no facades /

add laugh to pass /

on the cruise to truth /

I know it never set you free /

So be imperative to words /

Relative to gold /

Uphold you soul /

Strive for your goals /

and love some more

No comments:

Post a Comment