Thursday, September 3, 2009

speak

I can not speak what's on my mind because my thoughts are as plenty as the stars.
That is why I stay quiet and enjoy the peace because if I was to share a piece of myself it would get lost.
Or broken, in the hands of another.
Don't you know its better to hold on to your entity so entirely everything is somewhere to be found.
But when you're lost the signs don't make it simpler.
So guide me, guide me.
I'll be quiet and listen because I'm tired of opening my book to pages once left blank.
Not because I didn't know what to say but because I didn't want anyone reading between the lines.
So keep turning the pages or better yet close my book.
I'm editing myself so each line you read will be what is behind the whiteouts.
But for now I'll let the air hold my words.
I won't share. I won't.
Not even if you ask.
I understand that goes against my policy.
"Ask and I shall tell" but it just aint happening no more.
Not for some time.
I apologies but I need to dream away some days.
I'll wake in due time.

One

No comments:

Post a Comment